Sunday, March 16, 2008

One of my favorite pictures


Is "Eyes" a suitable title, or is it too predictable? I don't have Photoshop, and that's why the eyes aren't as sparkling as all of the other photos I've seen. But this was taken in natural light, and that dot you see in our eyes? That's from something called the "sun". I'm not shunning Photoshop, as I do see a good need for it. I would love to have it to play with and see what I can come up with, but I also like to try to get those great pictures without any need to edit it. That's what I'm doing now, and once I get Photoshop, I'll probably feel differently.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Have you heard of GIMP ? It's like photoshop only FREE !! It's great.

I did a post with the link if you want to check it out ... GIMP POST

March 20, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home