Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring - Theme Thursday

It's felt like spring a couple of days this past month. Yesterday was one of them. In honor of the coming months, look what I went out and bought:
They're called "shorts". I also got the blue shirt that's on top of the shorts, and it's a kind of shirt called "sleeve-less".


It's crazy, I know. What I like about where I live, is that it takes a while for it to heat up, but once it does, it stays until end September-ish, and then it goes right back into winter. :-)

Like my ridiculously pink and blue bathroom? Sorry for the non-glamor shot, but I'm not like that!

Here's one of my favorite smells of spring:Wood chips! Hooray!

More "Spring" at

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Head Gaggler said...

Woohoo shorts! YAY Looking forward to it getting that warm around here too.

April 17, 2008 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

LOL - well, glad you can have those shorts things and sleeveless tops!

April 17, 2008 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

at first i thought you bought a new bathmat ;) -- wish i could wear shorts today ;(...

April 17, 2008 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Maggie said...

I'm anxious for weather that is warm enough to wear shorts around here!

April 17, 2008 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Fingers To Toes Photography said...

Love the smell - hate the work - well not really but sorta LOL we got 20 yards of dirt we are putting out this weekend - OHHH FUN!

April 17, 2008 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Arizaphale said...

Hooray for he warmer weather!! Finding last years clothes in the drawer is always a sign the weather is changing. Much nicer to go out and buy NEW ONES though!!! :-D
Did you inherit the bathroom? I inherited some hideous things at my place and can't afford to change them yet. Chandeliers are one :-P
You are making me ashamed with your wood chips. My garden is a disgrace.

April 17, 2008 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

your photo reminded me of another thing I love about spring ~ manicures!

April 17, 2008 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hehe...yeah, I guess I need one of those pedicure things myself. :-)

The bathroom is my parents'...I'm living there currently.

Unfortunately, those aren't MY woodchips, although I wish they were. The office building where I work recently had landscaping done. :-)

April 17, 2008 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Love those shorts!! :) Super cute!

April 17, 2008 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

shorts and wood chips...mmmm....yeah!

April 17, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home